Our client is looking for a content for their services for their website. They would like to have professional quality unplagiarized content for their services. You will require writing about 500 words for each service, there are 12 services.
The client is from construction industry and the services which they would like the content are as following;
7. Builders cleaning
8. Commercial refurbishment
9. Building Fitouts
10. Partition Walling
11. Suspended Ceiling
12. Flooring (Commercial)
Pay Total for the entire project will be £30.00 - £50.00
20% will be released once you have submitted the work and the rest 80% will be released once you do the changes as we request.
We need you to complete the following:
• Complete content writing as per the client’s requirements
• Send us the initial content for us to review
• We will then send the content to our client (At this stage 20% pay will be released to you)
• Make changes and/or add content (as per the client's requirement) then re-submit the project back to us
• We will then ensure that the client is happy with your work (At this stage the remaining 80% pay will be released to you)
Please do not apply for the project if you cannot get it completed within the specified timescale. You will be required to sign our own NDA and will not get the full project brief until this is signed.
24 freelancers are bidding on average £110 for this job
I am expert in Article Rewriting, Article Writing, Content Writing, Copywriting, Ghostwriting. I will provide you good quality of work. Send me your project details so that we can discuss your project.
i can done your project according to your demand at very low rate and it will be 100% as you required , i hope you prefer me for this project. thank you.