To maximize the impact of our work, Financial Access Consulting Services (“FACS”) is seeking for a qualified content developer.
FACS is an ex-ING Bank financial advisory entity taken private in 2007. We have offices in Amsterdam, Jakarta, Nairobi, and Accra. Our main objective is to de-risk smallholder agriculture and to unlock sustainable finance at scale for smallholder farmers in agri commodity value chains. We use in-depth data analysis, farmer credit & environmental scoring, financial technology, and our long-term operational banking experience to develop easy-to-use smallholder finance tools and investable smallholder investment portfolios for banks, MFIs, credit cooperatives, impact investors, and other agri-lenders. In our work we engage with public donors, impact investors, NGOs, the financial sector, private companies, a number of research organizations, and technical partners.
About this Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic content developer who will support our advisory and technology business with the creation of creative and meaningful content. Your role will be to support the development of articles, social media post, preparation of compelling case studies in close coordination with the marketing lead at FACS.
You will feel comfortable in this role if you enjoy writing about sustainability in a fast-paced and multicultural environment. You have a passion for technology, especially in emerging markets.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferable in the field of Communication/English/Journalism
• Excellent oral and written command of English language
• Excellent MS Office literacy: experience in photoshop and/or video-editing software is a plus.
• Affinity with sustainability, experience in agriculture, impact investment and/or technology is a plus.
• Good analytical thinking & creative
• Good interpersonal & communication skills
• Stimulating, dynamic and internal work environment in the field of sustainability and impact investment.
• Market-confirm salary (TBD)
• 7 days for the period October – December 2021
• Starting date: as soon as possible
For more information, please visit: www.facsglobal.com.