I am looking for a ghostwriter to do research and write a career and workforce development article. The primary audience is College Career Services Professionals. The purpose of the article is to address the fact that we have a major gap between career opportunities and the emerging/existing talent pool. Gap issues include:
- Societal pressures that govern and dictate the “next step” and the “normal” path
- Lack of awareness for baseline hard and soft skills needed today and tomorrow
- Inability to build a unique brand that is authentically enhanced via social media
- Unrealistic understanding of workforce standards, demands, and expectations
- Limited exposure to emerging opportunities, entrepreneurial channels, and non-traditional resources
I would like the article to include research on the above-mentioned gap issues and more details around examples and specifics for each issue. The title of the article is 'Death of Career Services". The subtitle is "The Dirty Truth and What It Means for Faculty and Staff Across America." The intent is to showcase to College Career Services Professionals that change needs to happen and we need to address these issues by developing solutions that better prepare our students.
This article won't get into the solutions...that comes in later material. This is setting the stage and preparing the need to pay attention so we can do something about this major issue.