Job Not Found

Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.

Find the most recent jobs here:

Technical report on ruby 6 days left

Hello guys I need someone to proofread my report and make some changes where ever required. Also, help me to reduce the word count.

$17 / hr (Avg Bid)
$17 / hr Avg Bid
6 bids

I need a lot of jokes (340 jokes) and pick up lines (250 lines) and tongue twisters (50 tongue twisters): 1 per Excel row, each joke in a single cell, from the following categories: JOKES: 340 total deez nuts jokes - 50 jokes total yo mama jokes - 50 jokes total dark humor jokes - 50 jokes total corny jokes - 50 jokes total chuck norris jokes - 50 jokes total christmas jokes - 30 jokes total hall...

$140 (Avg Bid)
$140 Avg Bid
9 bids

Tenemos un curso online, necesitamos desarrollar una web que incluya una landing page, login, una vez dentro todo el espacio de aula virtual: secciones de documentos, videos, avances, practicas, etc. donde colocar los videos y la documentación del curso

$542 (Avg Bid)
$542 Avg Bid
11 bids
Proyecto Willow 6 days left

proyecto que busca disminuir el sedentarismo en los niños a través de una intervención movíl que además este asociado a una aplicación, donde los niños puedan obtener juegos deportivos con objetivos semanales. Por lo que la app, debe contener juegos que enseñen a los niños a hacer ejercicio de una forma lúdica y que ademá...

$675 (Avg Bid)
$675 Avg Bid
1 bids

Hi, I had a very good freelancer earlier, who just suddenly disappeared from the earth. He left a job 95% completed, and he has money to claim for the job as well. I need to know if he got sick or something bad happened to him. If bad happened, I can then drop it and ask someone else to complete his job. But i really want him to complete the rest 5% of the job so he can get his money. I can even...

$3 - $10 / hr
$3 - $10 / hr
0 bids

Already purchased domain. We need full package.

$108 (Avg Bid)
$108 Avg Bid
9 bids

I need a 4 fold pamphlet/ brochure for 3 products that highlights their use, benefits, composition and other such factors along with an emphasis on the pricing rate and discount. I need someone who can create digital images and use animation graphics to make the pamphlet more illustrative and easy to read.

$26 (Avg Bid)
$26 Avg Bid
5 bids
Video Editing 6 days left

Looking for someone who can edit me a very short promotional video clip in After Effects. It is needed to start promoting a book launch for a photographic book. I know exactly what I would like, so I will be supplying you with an after effects template and the images and video clips I would need you to add to it. The clip shouldn't be longer than 1 to 3 minutes. Once done, you would need t...

$19 / hr (Avg Bid)
$19 / hr Avg Bid
12 bids

create a PowerPoint slide for a company profile with all services that we offer to be used as a sales materials for our team

$108 (Avg Bid)
$108 Avg Bid
37 bids

J’ai un serveur minecraft Java vanilla semi RP free build et je cherche un développer pouvant m’aider à configurer mon serveur et leurs plugins tels que cmi avec un système de rank avec des objectifs à atteindre pour chaque rank mais aussi un système de métiers tel que bûcheron, fermier etc

$8 - $32
$8 - $32
0 bids