Our agency is looking to bring a creative content writer onboard to develop written content for one of our clients. Our ideal writer has experience writing for colleges and international college students. We have another writer who has been writing for this client for 3 years now but since our volume has increased we need another all-star writer!
The client is a technical and career college in Los Angeles that has programs in nursing, business, ESL, arts, and technology, as well as others. We write an article a week and post it on Thursdays. We also post twice a week on their Instagram. Our process is as follows:
1. Writer submit a list of 10 topics for approval
2. Once this list is approved you start writing one topic per week
3. When you are done writing each blog, you submit it for approval
4. Clients approves the blog if there are no revisions needed
5. You share this post on the client’s WordPress blog and Facebook
6. Once a month we translate one of these blogs to 3 other languages via other writers but to keep everything under your control and management once those are done, we would ask you to post those (this would only take an additional 30 seconds) along with the original article you had written in English for the client.
7. On Tuesdays and Thursdays you post a stock images (we will share a website with you so you can pick photos from there) to be posted with captions on Instagram.
Once we have chosen you as our writer, we will share with you the name of the client, their website, their blog, and their instagram so you can see how we have been doing this.
Our budget is $200 per month for the above which is basically one blog and two posts on Instagram weekly. You have a lot of creative freedom with this one client and can make this very fun for yourself. We have been servicing this college for 11 years now and they are an amazing client.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
Mi imaginacion para la consecuente escritura. Los temas a abordar: insercion en la vida universitaria deportes entretenimientos politica chistes redes sociales tecnologia cine series espectaculo