I am looking for a creative writer who can write about kinks (BDSM, femdom, fetish; but also swinging, 3somes, etc.). You must be comfortable and interested in these subjects. You must have good knowledge, ideally some experience on your own; and be able to make full and thorough research.
You need to:
- Be a native English writer.
- Be creative.
- Deliver high-quality SEO-friendly articles.
- Write in the first point of view (from a young woman’s perspective).
- Add questions and call to actions at the end of each article.
Won’t be tolerated:
- Same ideas from other online articles.
- Spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Blabla (content which means nothing and shows that the writer has no idea what they’re writing about). I can recognize this kind of writing easily.
The articles will be about tips, facts, history, news, events, stories. The audience is mostly sexually curious people who want to spice up their lives and know more about these topics. Each article will contain 500-2,000 words. I’ll often provide the topics. However, I also want you to be proactive and come up with new content ideas. My first order will include a bundle of around 5-20 articles, depending on the writer’s profile.
This is a long-term job that will be going on for an on-going basis. I’ll increase and diversify my requests if your work is top quality. I look forward to starting working with you. Please send me a sample of your previous work, tell me why you are the perfect candidate for this job, and make sure to include some details about what’s required. I want to be sure that you have read and understood what is needed.