We are in the process of developing an online course to help nurses and nursing students to learn more effectively and efficiently. One of the modules in this course is about the effective use of digital learning technologies. We are looking for someone to research this topic and write a paper whose contents we can then use in this course.
The topics and questions we want answered are shown in the attached outline. The Learning to Learn course outline (draft and under development) can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
Requirements and expectations:
- Final document to be between 15 and 25 pages (MSWord format)
- Information should be presented in point form to make it easier for us to create slides
- Mostly interested in concrete tips and suggestions that our learners can use right away; less interested in theory and philosophy
- Looking for tips on what and how to do, as well as what not to do!
- Must keep track of sources of information so that we can provide proper credits and references
Desirable experience and expertise:
- Thorough knowledge of learning technologies and their applications
- Experience in education, instruction and/or training
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Knowledge of nursing and/or nursing education and professional development would be an asset
48 freelancers are bidding on average $342 for this job
Hey, If you want your assignment to be original, creative, and unique then I can assure you the high-quality work enriched with creativity within the deadline. Thanks
i have gone through the detailed instructions and I can comfortably give standard work on this topic. Go through my reviews and see the responses from happy and satisfied customers.
Quality Article Writing, Content Writing, Medical, Research, Research Writing with relevant skills and experience of 8 years is available to help you. I am able to do this work, please contact me
I have briefly read the description on research development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.