We’re looking for a writer with a warm, friendly tone and an engaging personality to write blogs on all things customer experience related.
RateIt is a global company, that provides software and physical devices to help business monitor their customer experience - you can check out our website for more info.
We’re are looking for an engaging, disciplined writer to produce high quality blog posts for our company blog to support our brand awareness and industry/customer education initiatives.
We will provide:
- Word count
- Basic information - i.e. interview transcript
You will be required to:
- Be conscious of keywords for SEO purposes
- Text must be 100% original and pass copyscape
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Stay on brand
Examples of the type of content include:
1) [login to view URL]
2) [login to view URL]
Initially we will be looking for a fortnightly contribution and test out one or two articles to see if you’re a good fit:
- General article on CX based on long-tail search terms - we will provide a list (fortnightly)
Later, we will have a lot more regular content that we will need help with:
- Article on CX in relation to the retail industry (fortnightly)
- Complement to our podcast release (fortnightly): i.e. a brief overview of the podcast, link to the episode
- Expert insights article (monthly): We will provide questions and answers with an industry expert - you will need to frame the heading, intro and conclusion to make it appealing to readers
- Customer experience story (monthly): We will interview real people about their real customer experiences with brands. We will provide the transcript of questions and answers for you to write about.
Please submit some examples of your work for our review and your pricing for each type of content mentioned above (individually). I would expect the shorter pieces to take ~1 hr, the longer ones ~2-3 hrs max.
Please note, that the payment is yet to be confirmed. The pricing here is annually, producing 8-10 articles per month.
We're looking for reliable, awesome people who we can work with on a long-term basis.
Thank you! :)