which must include:
• Understanding of deliverables – Initial understanding of solution to task2.
• General overview of proposed plan-Timeline for completion of the given tasks.
• List of Resources
ABC is a Trading company that stated to provide e-commerce solutions to a big number of customers. As real-time data analysis and constant availability of the IT services are extremely important, ABC decided to invest in its IT infrastructure by installing an Enterprise Data Center that meets the following requirements:
1. High performance
2. High security
3. Reduced cost
4. High availability
1) The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) has published a standard regarding the four tiers of Data Centre, which define their level of reliability.
a. Select an appropriate one for the given scenario and justify your choice. Study the implications of your choice on the power distribution system such as the feeding stations, the UPS, transformers etc.
b. Using a digital tool, create a design for the power distribution system according to what you have already studied in part a).
2) Maintaining the temperature within the required range is essential for a Data Centre. Different types of cooling systems exist as well as different companies providing Data Centre equipment and hot and cold aisle.
a. According to the location selected in the previous question, choose an appropriate cooling system with proper justification.
b. Using a digital tool, design a data floor for the Data Centre room in which you apply one arrangement for both hot and cold air. Explain your solution.
3) For the given scenario, suggest an example of Disaster Recovery Plan including at least 5 descriptions of threats, detection tools and mitigation techniques.
4) Propose a plan for implementing the WAN connectivity solution by choosing a technology that meets the requirements of the given scenario. You need to justify your choice and determine the network cabling infrastructure, points of distribution, labeling and color coding and the verification process.