I'm looking for a native English writer to write 20 articles on the subject of building muscle in the fitness industry. Each article must be a minimum of 250 words, must not have any spelling or grammar mistakes and must not be plagiarised. Content must be 100% unique.
Keywords to focus on are 'how to build muscle', 'how to gain muscle' and, 'how to get muscles'. The target market for these articles is people looking to bulk up and build muscle. Articles need to contain genuinely useful tips, workouts and advice.
Articles need to be written for optimal SEO standards.
I will provide the winning bidder with the titles of all 20 articles so you will need to research the topic of building muscle.
1. Superb English - I need someone who knows they can consistently submit work that I will NOT need to edit. As a way of quickly gauging yourself, can you tell the difference between these words without referring to a dictionary?
-counsel and council
-whooping and whopping
-descent and decent
-accent and ascent
-ascent and assent
-loose and lose
-breath and breathe
-advice and advise
If you struggled please don't bid. Please DO NOT SEND ME THE DEFINITIONS as this is a self assessment.
Superb grammar is the reason I prefer native English writers. However, I realise that there are non-natives that are excellent English writers. You know yourself. Only bid if you have confidence (no illusions) in the quality of your written English.
Your sentences will need to flow smoothly and properly when read aloud by a native English speaker/reader.
You understand fundamental copywriting concepts such as Keyword Density.
1. Submit a 100 word sample on 'THE ADVANTAGES OF A MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE'. If you cannot send such a short sample (a fairly reasonable requirement) kindly steer clear.
2. Start your bid with the phrase 'INDISTINGUISHABLE SOLUTIONS' so I can quickly eliminate the auto-bidders.
Your bidding on this project means:
1. You understand the aforementioned Project Details and meet the Requirements.
2. You understand that I do not pay a cent for work that fails Copyscape. Full stop. Period. End of story.
3. You forfeit all rights and copyrights of the articles you submit to me once payment is made.
Thank you for reading and I hope we can work together :)