WE ARE LOOKING FOR
At sync. we are building an everyday mobile banking platform that has the potential to disrupt one of the most established global industries.
Design and user experience are everything for us, and FAQs is one of the key components of this. We are looking for a freelance FAQs copywriter who will be responsible for developing the tone of voice, structuring the template and creating relevant contents for sync.money.
Sitting at the junction of content and design, you will be the initial point of contact that will attract, engage and retain our users.
WHAT WE NEED
- Past experience in writing FAQs and articles for the banking and financial services
- An innovative way to communicate to our users with our tone of voice, user experience and product in mind
- Have prior knowledge in the Challenger Banking space and is a frequent user of other Challenger Banks
- Ensuring that our tone of voice is clear and professional
- Strong copywriting and communication skills in English
- Editorial and branding experience is ideal
- Flexible working style and able to be on-site in our London office
Applicants please attach examples of published work specifically FAQs with your applications. We are always looking for passionate people with a winning attitude. Let's make a difference. Together. Drop us a message with your CV at: jobs@[login to view URL]
WHO WE ARE
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money. With our current platform we have given people the chance to make international money transfers and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates and in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a mobile based platform with a focus on creating cost effective solutions to everyday banking activities.
We’re making your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments