We are looking for writers to write across multiple personal finance topics relevant for Australia.
Working with our team based in Sydney, Australia you will be producing new and unique articles, guides and blogs.
Who you are:
- With a degree in journalism or media, you ideally have some prior experience and/or employment as a writer and you're looking to join a growing business that will ensure your efforts are recognised.
- You understand the importance of educating consumers to make the right decisions when doing a comparison and know that content plays an important part in their research process.
- You have a passion for distilling complex topics (e.g. superannuation) into articles that are easy and enjoyable to read. Your work is thorough and 100% accurate, you use correct grammar and punctuation and you don't like to leave work unfinished. The content you write is comprehensive, succinctly written and isn't full of unnecessary words.
- You have an understanding of financial products and know how to read a detailed PDS.
- Some example topics you will be writing about are: Superannuation, savings accounts, term deposits, money transfer services, share trading and forex.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE READ: This position requires an understanding of Australian financial products and services. As such, we are looking for candidates based in Australia, or with a thorough understanding of the local market. Thank you.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $38/hour for this job
Hi, I am a professional writer. I am highly interested in your project. Please PM to discuss. Samples available upon request. Revival My Portfolio & Reviews: https://www.freelancer.com/u/revival786