I'm looking for freelancers in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam to report on the electronics industry. If you are based in another location, please do not bid.
Job Scope and Objective:
The Reporter is responsible for the development of unique and exclusive content from the field based on writing assignments agreed with the editor.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Establish industry contact necessary to fulfill story assignments.
2. Interview adequate number of stakeholders to get a balanced view for the story.
3. Submit a grammatically correct copy to the editor by the deadline agreed.
This is an ongoing project with regular assignments. See the attached for more detail.
Expected number of assignments: 2-4 per month
Target word count: Agreed with editor per assignment
Payment terms: Agreed with editor at commencement of contract
Travel: Face-to-face interviews, with photographing of interviewees, are preferred. If the assignment requires extensive travel, seek prior approval from editor for reimbursement or conducting telephone interviews.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in English
• Strong analytical abilities
Apply with samples of previous work.