Position: Freelance Writer
Location: Various cities in China
Job status: Part-Time
Writers for upcoming magazine and website.
We are looking for talented writers to extend our growing team. We are seeking organized and highly enthusiastic writers who have a passion for exploring and travelling the world. You will write about the opportunities and experiences of working and living in various cities throughout China. We need individuals who are self starters and who work well independently or in a group setting. This demanding position with a high level of responsibility requires excellent writing and editing skills and a strong eye for detail. Most importantly the ability write for the international travel industry.
• Must have some experience in writing and able to provide examples
• Demonstrate excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills.
• Be self- motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized and deadline-driven.
• Must be able to write on various aspects of working abroad and setting up an international business
• Experience in photography is an asset
Please send a copy of your resume along with a sample writing piece via email to . Please indicate in your email which topic you have selected from the options below:
• Ways to make money (includes overseas jobs, resume tips for employees, qualifications needed, and industry analysis and business ideas)
• Places to live (The best places to live while staying overseas, what are things you have to look out for? What should you expect? Description of the various neighbourhoods )
• Wheels on the go (The various transportation methods and new car trends)
• Nickel ‘n dime (Banking, money saving tips, cost of living)
• What to eat (places to eat while traveling and working abroad)
• Gadgets (technology and tools you can use to make your life easier while traveling and working abroad)
• Staying healthy (How do you stay healthy in a foreign country?)
• Shopping and fashion (How to look professional and dress like the locals)
• Hot spots (nightlife, events)
• Professionals tips (How to network and build contacts)
• Traveler’s perspective (How to prepare for the specific country you’re going to such as Visa requirements and vaccinations)
18 freelancers are bidding on average $331 for this job
Hello David, As a writer I've been published in reputable magazines/ezines, as a photographer I have exhibited internationally, and as a traveller I've been to China! Please see PMB. --FreeFlowingPen