THE PAY IS $400 PER MONTH FOR 160 HOURS OF YOUR TIME. THIS TRANSLATES TO 40 HOURS PER WEEK, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU WANT MORE MONEY THAN THIS
Looking for a full time (40 hours per week) person to manage the content for multiple websites.
The tasks that will be involved:
1. At the beginning of the month each page that reviews products needs checking to ensure they are still in stock. If they are not, you will write up a review of a different product to replace it and upload to the website.
2. Once the product review pages have been updated (point 1), I will be giving you topics to write about at the start of every month. From here you will then perform research on the topic and write the article. The articles vary from product reviews all the way through to 'how to' style guides. For each topic I will provide an estimated number of words as a guideline for you to stick to.
3. Once these articles have been written you will then upload them to the websites (all wordpress), in draft mode ready for me to publish.
I will provide a step by step guide for everything to ensure all tasks are done correctly. These guides include:
1. Finding a replacement product to review
2. Research on which keywords to include in your article
3. How to upload the content to the websites
I will only be hiring people who have excellent English writing and communication skills.
When applying, please send through any relevant experience you have had doing this before. Also please provide a rough estimate of how many words you are capable of writing per month (based on a full 40 hours per week).
This is a full time 40 hours per week position, so I expect you to not be working for anyone else.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $403 for this job
I have done a lot of writing work with over 4 years experience in promoting website reviews, writing, and editing. Committed to producing visually appealing, clean work that set my clients apart from the competition.