Hello and G'day!
We have a short term project which requires an exceptional writer/researcher with perfect spelling and grammar. The project consists of researching and writing 100 pieces of unique content. Each piece must be well-researched, written in a positive, relaxed tone, and above all - be UNIQUE.
We are a fun-loving, Australian-based, online company that deals with the wonderful world of water-sports - in particular, SURFING! At our company we have a fun-loving, relaxed work environment, but insist on a professional work ethic. This professionalism is a must for the winning candidate to join our team. What's really cool is that this job, if completed to our high standards, opens the door to ongoing weekly work, potentially even at a higher pay rate!
We are looking for an individual who has awesome (read: perfect) skills in spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. Somebody who can spot any errors in this post is the perfect candidate! This job also requires the writer to do in-depth online research into the world of surfing and a more specific niche. This research must be presented to us along with the article - links and references are required, so unfortunately if you want to cut corners, we're not the business for you.
The winning candidate will work independently, researching and writing original content to our guidelines and standards. This may be slightly different to your previous jobs. We (your employer) will TRULY care for you (our employee) and the work you do (your work is OUR work). We want you to love your job and love what you produce.
Our company has expanded to 15 full-time employees, and would love for YOU to be the next. YOU - the relaxd yet motived, intelligent, well-written individual who wants to love what they do and love being appreciated by their employer. That's YOU right? Well, apply (correctly!) and be prepared for BIG things.
A few things we must stipulate, READ IT, or regret it...
1. We, the employer, gain the rights to all work done by the employee upon payment. The employee must never re-use any work they have completed, including republishing, selling or "spinning".
2. Every single piece of content (there will be 100 total) must be unique, original and informative. Each piece of content must be a minimum of 700 words, and have 8 paragraphs minimum. Any research done for the content must be documented - specifically by providing sources (websites/books/personal experience/etc). Further details and restrictions will be explained to the winning bidder upon hire.
3. Every article will be subject to review - both for quality and copyright. We employ copyright/plagiarism checkers (such as CopyScape) to check for uniqueness. If changes are needed (for whatever reason), which hopefully they will not, you will be required to rewrite the article. Or, you will not be paid for that artcle.
4. This project has a deadline of four weeks from the date of hiring the winning applicant. As a general statement, that would average out to 25 articles per week. As a minimum we require 10 per week. Employee must email updates twice weekly (ABSOLUTE MINIMUM) that include research (and documentation) and all content, and (if necessary) updates to previous content.
5. To apply for this job you must write "I LOVE THE SOUND OF THIS! I'M THE ONE YOU WANT! SURF!" - if you do NOT do this, you will NOT be considered at all. You will NOT be hired. It's simple. Don't forget to point out a few of the errors in this post. Examples of your previous writing or research work improves your chances even more!
6. Please provide your bid as a total of the entire job. For example, if you want to charge $3 per article, bid $300 ($3 x 100 pieces of content).
7. Payment will be made weekly via milestones only, and will only be sent upon verifying all work.
So... If writing is what you love. And you want to work hard for a group of appreciative, relaxed people... Then this is THE job to apply for! DO IT. Don't Die Wondering
25 freelancers are bidding on average $371 for this job
Greetings,"I LOVE THE SOUND OF THIS! I'M THE ONE YOU WANT! SURF!".Can assure you of unique, error-free and well-researched articles submitted on time. Please see PM for samples.