We are a leading internet marketing company in the US and we are in need of a professional Spanish writer who is knowledgeable in a variety of industries and topics. I will ask for samples of work you have done so please spare me the time and send me a few examples of Spanish articles you have written before.
Here are the qualifications:
- You must be fluent in Spanish
- Able to write about multiple topics but *mainly about e-marketing*
- Able to provide 500-800 word articles
- Write your own content; we do not accept any copied content and we check for that
- Available during our office hours (8am -5pm , GMT-7)
Here are some things I would like to know about you, the applicant:
- How much experience do you have?
- Do you specialize on a specific topic and if so, what?
- What other topics can/ have you written about?
- Do you specialize in any specific type of writing? (Technical, informative, web content?)
This is an opportunity to become a regular part of our work flow. We don't have many Spanish clients but we absolutely need someone that will be available for an assignment when we need an article written in Spanish.
Payment will be discussed if I feel you qualify for the position, however, your pricing will be considered. We pay on a per word basis. Please allow me some time to review your article examples before I respond to you.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $82 for this job
Hi, I'm spaniard. I was born and currently reside in Madrid. My mother tongue is Spanish. I left a short summary of my CV and attached some texts in the PMB. Take a look, please.
Dear sir, I am a native Spanish speakers with very good writing skills. I am also commited and serious. Please refer to PM for a sample of my work. Thanks!