I am looking for a HIPAA consultant expert that can help me with a training to teach practice owners. I would like to add HIPAA security Officer training to this. The training would be in a power point template and then the freelance and my team would record the presentations via zoom in an open discussion format.
Training Course 1 - Overview of Security Rule
Training Course 2 - Implementing an Effective Security Program
Training Course 3 - Performing a Risk Analysis
Training Course 4 - Safeguarding PHI
Training Course 5 - Developing Your Implementation Plan
Training Course 6 - Security Officer roles and responsibilities
Some of the common questions we are getting that I would like to add into the training
1. Who do I need to sign a BAA? Cleaners? Landlord? Etc
2. How can I set ups cameras in my clinic? What do I need to worry about? Can I share video with clients and how long to I have to keep it.
3. How do I keep paper notes secure when working in home?
4. What do we do about cameras in the home? Can we tell them not to record?
5. Ways to transport paper records?
6. If I go home with client files how do I keep them safe?