We are expanding our team of article writers and are looking for 7 more hardworking, determined, deadline-oriented, fast-paced individuals that are well-versed in English grammar. We prefer experienced writers but we also welcome those who are new to this as long as they are committed and qualified.
Only those applicants that know how to follow instructions and who are serious about this kind of work can proceed.
The budget on this job post is a sample for 10 articles of 350w only. Rate increase / bonuses will come in time should you remain consistent in the future with submitting quality articles and stay reliable in terms of deadlines.
• At least 5 (350 words) article per day.
• Excellent English writing skills.
• Fast turnaround time
• Follows instructions closely
• Outstanding work ethic and self discipline
• Communicates well and promptly replies
• 100% Original Writing / Strictly No Plagiarism! All articles must pass Copyscape. If you cannot write your own articles, then please do not bid. Writers found plagiarizing will be fired automatically and won’t get compensated. So don’t waste your time and mine.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Good support
• Reasonable expectations
• Constant flow of work
• Optional work on Saturdays and Sundays, if you want to earn more
• Part-timers are also welcome but we need to layout working schedule first
• Variety of Topics, but nothing too technical for new writers
• Bonus for excellent performance and work output
• Can work on 5 - 15 articles per working day
• Rate starts at $1 for every 350 word article
• Prompt payments every 5th and 20th of the month
• Payments can be made through Paypal or BDO.
Although this may seem like a good place to start or become a regular homebased job, this is a serious job and only those that can fully commit to the requirements and instructions should apply.
• All rights to submitted and paid work will be transferred (Do not use them elsewhere)
• Only apply if you can qualify and commit to ALL the REQUIREMENTS
• Only apply if you can produce 100% original work
• Only apply if you have read the entire job post and you are fine with the rates
• Please include the word ‘quality’ in all caps in your bid so we’d know if you have properly read our job post; otherwise, your bid will be ignored.
There will be a short exam to determine your writing skills.
We are looking to hire several writers, so please do not hesitate to apply if you are qualified.
We hope to build a long-term working relationship with the right candidates.
Looking forward to meeting great talent!