We’re looking for a long-term scriptwriter to type up discussions on topics related to film/movies/TV series for YouTube videos.
We’d like at least 2 - 3 scripts written per week. Each script must be at least 1,800 words long.
The tone of these scripts must be casual and friendly, but most of all, human, with a glowing personality.
Each week, we shall supply a short list of topic titles. As the scriptwriter, you’ll be digging deep into research using these titles as starting points and delivering each script with content focused around each respective title.
We’d like each script written in the style of a countdown (with a short introduction), either explicitly e.g. Top 10s, Emma Mackey’s 5 Most Embarrassing Moments on the Set of Sex Education. . . etc. or implicitly e.g. Sex Education Season 2 and All the Latest Gossip . . . (ie. there may be 10 things to talk about but not necessarily in any particular order) etc.
Strictly NO PLAGIARISM. This will be checked for every script submitted.
All scripts will be recited by our voice-over artist, so it is vitally important that everything sounds natural.
We’re looking for a scriptwriter that is:
• An effective communicator with excellent written English
• Super original, creative and has a tendency to be humorous in their work
• Tenacious with a strong focus and attention to detail
• Driven to set their work apart from the rest by always delivering high-calibre content
• Excited about going deep into research and digging out surprising, conversation-starter type facts, figures and gossip
• Reliable and capable of relatively quick turnaround times (without sacrificing quality)
We have high expectations. If the above sounds like you, then we would like to invite you to submit an application. Please share a portfolio of scripts you’ve written and a brief explanation as to the context of each script.
Pay rate will be $15 per script with the chance of being higher in future; so that’s $32 - $48 per week.
If you’ve read this far into our job post, then please make sure to tell us your favourite colour at the beginning of your application. Failure to do this will invalidate your application.
Those who are successful will be short-listed and asked to produce a script on a title provided by us as a trial run. Our favourite script will earn the respective scriptwriter the position.
Attached are examples of the kinds of work we’d be looking for. If you need more examples, then please let us know.
In addition, here are examples of the kinds of topics that we’d like content written on:
• 10 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Milly Bobby Brown
• 12 Things Timothée Chalamet Spends His Millions On
• Top Boy Season 1 and All the Juicy Details You Need to Know . . .
We look forward to your applications. Best of luck to you all.