Do you know how to craft an engaging story, and then optimize it to get it noticed in the digital world? Then please read on.
I am looking for experienced content writers who are passionate about creating content to reach new users and meet their needs. As a content writer for Escrow.com, you will assist in our content marketing by researching given topics and writing content that answers common questions consumers have and shows how Escrow.com can help.
The Content Writer will be creating educational and skill-developing pieces (around 2000 words minimum) that take (sometimes) complicated information and present it in a digestible way for our clients. These articles will focus on various topics and verticals, such as automotive, domains, merchandise, and more.
•Experience using [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
• Excellent overall writing skills (Impeccable spelling and grammar)
• Experience writing content
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
• Experience with SEO a plus
• Understand how to write for the reader first, then with SEO keyword/context considerations
• Develop, create, and edit SEO content
This content will be for Escrow.com, and the first few articles will be about cars.