We are looking for math content developers who will generate new math word problems in English based on provided examples. Requirements:
1. For each original problem one or more variations can be produced.
2. Each new problem has a new story line in perfect English, short, concise, interesting, creative.
3. The freelancer should have minimum understanding of elementary math.
4. The quantities/numbers in a new problem can be the same or different from the original.
5. This specific job will have 20 problems, I’ll be expecting 20 to 40 new problems generated. Once awarded, I'll send the file with 20 original problems.
6. The job will be awarded to several freelancers. The most productive freelancer/s will be hired on longer term.
Example: There are 81 women teachers at Russell High. If 45% of the teachers in the school are women, how many teachers are there at Russell High?
Variation #1: The Midford community college has 81 women professors. If 45% of the professors are women, how many professors teach at the college?
Variation #2: 35% of marbles in a box are black, the rest are white. If there are 130 white marble, how many marbles are black?
36 freelancers are bidding on average $32 for this job
With a degree in Bachelor Engineering from 2 different Universities This is definitely a job to keep the steam on Relevant Skills and Experience Graduate Engineer Blogger Proposed Milestones $30 USD - per question
Math Content Development Relevant Skills and Experience Article Writing, Content Writing, Education & Tutoring, Mathematics Proposed Milestones $25 USD - Math Content Development
I am teaching maths for 5 years. I keep developing my own questions to make students practice. Relevant Skills and Experience Arithmetic operations, algebra, english.