- Article about: "Media training 101: what to say/how to behave during an interview"
- Include tips & tricks and hints (from experience)
- what do journalists like/dislike
- what are the do´s and dont´s
- way to successful interviews
- 500 +/- 10% words
- PR background preferred
- native English speaker preferred
- general structure required as well as key arguments, beforehand
19 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
HI, I am expert in E-books, Projects, Thesis, Article Writing and SEO. Consistent high quality and on time delivery of reliable content is what make me proud. Please see PMB for bid details and samples. Thanks
Hi. I've recently bid on another PR article project of yours and would like to submit my bid here, as well. Samples and resume are available via PM for your convenience. Cheers, Hannah
Hi. I am a journalism graduate and a public speaking teacher. I could provide good content for your articles based on what I have learned from the university and from my teaching and writing experiences.
I worked 17 years as a reporter and editor at a major U.S. news agency and can provide a very unique perspective for the article. See the private message for more information.