What We Need:
We are looking for US-based automotive freelance writers to create useful and compelling content about tonneau covers. This encompasses a wide variety of content, including:
* Tonneau cover reviews and information articles
* Comparisons of covers
* Installation guides
* "How to" articles
- US-Based - You should be a US-based writer with knowledge of the US automotive industry and the vehicles sold there.
- Excellent Writer - First and foremost, you love writing and have outstanding grammar. You’re fluent in English. You have experience meeting deadlines, word counts and sticking to assigned topics.
- Deep Automotive Knowledge - Have detailed knowledge about the automotive industry and a passion for automotive tech and the buying / selling process.
- Thorough Researcher & Fast Learner - Can quickly research on your own, learn what’s important to our audience and write a compelling article.
All the topics will be handed off to the writer in batches and each article should be approximately 500-3,000 words. We will provide the subjects/topics to write on, and a short/long outline of the content structure, but there will be lots of room for creativity and to write to your own style.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $419 for this job
Hi There! I have more than 8-year experience in this field. Would you please share more details about the project? I am really interested to work with you for long. Best Regards, Santosh