My name is Sarah. I run a writing agency called Contently with my sisters.
We have 7 writers plus 2 of us working under the agency.
At the moment, we are constantly flocked with work and too little time to turnover the assignments at a fast rate and this is affecting our relationship with clients.
As a result of that, i find myself taking up the role of manager, editor and writer all at the same time with little to no down time.
This job ad is meant to look for 2 more writers to join our team.
These 2 writers will be working in different roles:
# Writer 1 - Article and Blog Writer
- Must be Nigerian
- Content writing for blog posts and travel guides
- Will produce a minimum of 7 blog posts in a day plus 2 travel guides
- All articles will have a minimum of 500 words
- A guideline will be provided as long as a Copyscape account
- Payment will be made weekly after i verify your work is original and plagiarism free.
- No need for pictures as we have someone who works on that
# Writer 2 - Copywriter
- Must be Nigerian
- Writing SEO product descriptions
- Rewriting old descriptions from a spreadsheet
- Must produce 15000 words in a week
- Copyscape account will be provided
- No pictures needed
- A guideline will also be provided
The writers must be Nigerian as i can trust their English and the other members of my team are also Nigerian. We also have yearly meetups to discuss further strategy to grow the agency. It is also convenient as i can pay into your bank if needed but freelancer will also do.
Please submit examples of articles you have written in the past and if i like your work, i will contact you to write a paid test of $2 for a 500 word article. The only way you will receive payment for the article is if it meets the criteria i send to you as well.
Weekly salary is #10000 for both roles. This means that you can can earn up to #40000 in a week. Your test sample will also determine the role i choose you for.
Please take a look at the attached documents to see if you are an actual fit.
Note that i will not entertain bids from other countries so do not waste your weekly bids.
Every shortlisted writer needs to be available for an interview.
Please do not submit a bid if you know you will not be available for one.
Once again, only Nigerians will be looked at.