The proposal should be approximately 1,500 words in length plus references, and should be structured using the following headings:
2. Introduction: To set up a clear research problem/question and its wider significance
3. Background: To provide a short literature review that analyses the state-of-the-art in the field and explains how the project will add to and/or challenge existing literature
4. Objectives: To state the main objectives of the project
5. Methods: To explain the methods you plan to use, including sources of, or means of collecting, data
6. Implications: To highlight the anticipated academic and applied contributions of the project
Topic: related to start-up strategy
Articles to get the idea:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Please note that all references have to be from world-famous papers such as Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneurship Journals etc. I don't want internet easy available sources or Asian reference list. This freelancer MUST have previous experience with PhD Research Proposals writing.
Deadline: 5-7 days
37 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
Hi, I can do write your proposal with references, and should be structured using the following headings: 1. Title 2. Introduction: To set up a clear research problem/question. please share details regards Rashid.
Hi there, I am a rigorous analyst and writer. I am a skilled technical writer and researcher with over seven years experience. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality and comprehensive research paper for you.
PhD Research Proposal on Startup Strategy I have read your requirement, I have 6 year experience, best for this project, can we discuss I have some questions
Dear client? Kindly consider me for your research proposal project. My writing skills are great and i will deliver quality work and in time. Contact me for more details. Thanks.
Hello, I've read the project and I'm well familiar with the requirements. I want you to consider me and also contact me so we can discuss further. looking forward to your positive response.