I'm looking for an experienced writer who can create Content-Rich and SEO optimized (LSI rich) articles around personal-defense while walking. See website: [url removed, login to view]
Articles that flow naturally, bring value to visitors, and have rich LSI - related keywords to the topic, are what I am looking for. The aim is to provide quality articles for SEO article submission websites.
Keywords are: walking sticks, walking canes, protective walking sticks, protective walking canes, personal protection walking sticks, defensive walking sticks, heavy duty walking sticks, walking stick tips).
I have included a sample of one of my articles which I wrote myself so you can get an idea of what I am looking for. Looking at my sample, you can see why I need someone else to compose them.
~About Article Writing Job
- You are able to research efficiently or simply have expert knowledge in the topic.
- I will ask you to accompany each article with links to resources that you used.
- You will use 1-3 keyword phrases for each article.
- Examples, more details and placement of keywords will be provided to potential winner of this project.
- All articles must be 100% unique and original, written by you and/or your team (they will be check via Copyscape).
- Completely error free, in perfect US English (Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation must always be correct).
- I will gain complete ownership over your work and you can not reproduce or re-use them in any possible way (not even as sample portfolio work).
- I might ask for minor changes and editing if necessary.
- Will need to be done in reasonable manner (e.g. 1 article/day).
There is opportunity for more work in the future.
A sample of your previous article writing for SEO submissions to article sites will likely win you this project.
You will be paid via Milestone Escrow upon completion of project.
For this project just bid for 5 first articles as I want to get a feel of your quality & capabilities.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $34 for this job
i am just new to getafreelancer thats the reason no feedback :) but experienced writer/SEO. Please check PM for [login to view URL] to hear a positive reply from you,Thank you!