We are looking for a blog/content writer for 1000-1500 words for 2 blogs a week. This will be an ongoing project for up to 2 years or longer.
We want to start with 1 blog written to see your writing skills and if you write well, then we will try one more. If the second blog is also good, we would like to hire for ongoing blogs. We will probably pick 2 or 3 candidates to write the first blog for $30.
We are an artificial turf company so the blogs must be informative. Here is our blog website: [login to view URL] -
If you are interested please message us why you would be a good fit!
We will provide the blog titles with potential content suggestions, but you will need to do some online research.
The writing requires research on the artificial turf industry, and must not duplicate past blogs.
So blogs will need a level of technical knowledge. The expectation will be, that as you become more familiar with artificial turf the blogs will become more technical, and the prices paid per week will go up. Experience in the artificial turf industry is preferred but not necessary. If you do have experience in turf please message us directly. The first set of blogs will be paid at $30 per blog. If you are able to become more technologically advanced and more informative on each blog we can pay up to $50.
How to Write Blogs
1) The title of the blog is the purpose of the blog. The blog needs the be about the title
2) Focus key phrase- needs to be similar to the title and stated at the bottom of the blog, along with a list of keywords
3) The title/ Focus key phrase needs to be in the first paragraph and several times within the blog
4) There needs to be a purpose to the blog, and it just can’t talk about the benefits of turf
5) There must be 4-5 Subheadings in H2
6) Subheadings need to have keywords and explain a subject
7) Keep keywords consistent throughout the blog
8) Make sure “Premium Grass Blades” is throughout at least 3-4 times
9) On some of the blogs, make them direct about a city in the lower mainland (will give a list to the candidate. Make sure the city name is in the title and at least 1 subheading)
10) Needs to have at least one inbound link
11) Needs to have at least one outbound link (IG, FB, Houzz, Pinterest, etc will give list)
12) Conclusion needs to sum up the main purpose of the blog and have title in it
13) Conclusion needs to have a small sales pitch
14) Conclusion can explain our location
15) At the bottom of the blog do a list of keywords
Benefits of getting your turf professionally cleaned
Why you should get your turf professionally cleaned with pets
What does a professional turf cleaning actually do?
Is professional turf cleaning necessary?
What are the benefit of professionally getting your turf power brushed
Benefits of Artificial Turf Puppy Pads
Why you should use Premium Grass Blades Puppy Pads
What consists of Premium Grass Blades Artificial Turf Puppy Pads
Why turf is good for your cabin or summer home
Why our double sided tape works the best for Artificial Turf
When should you use double sided tape for Artificial Turf
How to install Putting Green Cups on Artificial Turf
How to Install a mound or hill on Artificial Turf Putting Greens
How to Install a sand pit on Artificial Turf Putting Greens
Why do i have waves on my Putting Green Turf
How to get a consistent ball roll on putting green
How to get rid of pet smells on artificial turf
Top 5 best artificial grass in Vancouver
What are the different systems that artificial turf can be used for
How to prepare the base for putting green project
How to build a virtual golf center
How to build a driving range
30 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
I am the right person for this job as i can write compelling blog post on your preferred topics using your preffered style of writing. Kindly send me a chat so we can proceed.