We are a new company doing bookkeeping and providing related business services based in Brisbane, Australia.
We are putting the website together at the moment and we are looking for someone to write a brief description for the services offered. We already hired someone to do this task unfortunately the result didn't have the polish we were looking for.
Where the previous copywriter failed was that the descriptions were very textbook. The writing lacked marketing flair and wasn't engaging.
This content is the core of our website, it is our main advertising platform... the writing needs to be engaging and written to purpose.
I will attached the copy we received last time as a starting point... use it, don't use it I don't care as long as the result is engaging and has marketing flair.
We are looking at a three point structure for each service
1) what does the service do,
2) what problems companies can encounter trying to do it themselves,
3) why they should let us do it instead. Each point would be a single sentence or so.
I'm open to alternative ideas.
The services are grouped into 4 main categories as follows:
BOOKKEEPING & BAS
- BAS / IAS
- Cash Flow
- Troubleshooting (emergency assistance)
- Debtor Control (receivables)
STAFF & PAYROLL
- Staff Services (ie new employee kits/paperwork)
- WorkCover (calculations)
- Systems & Software
- Requirements Analysis
- Custom Solutions
INSIGHTS & ANALYSIS
- Regular Reporting
- Custom Reporting
- Board Management
- Annual Reports