We are an independent and registered body that seeks to unify product labeling criteria and provide our contactless point of sales globally.
We are looking for a freelancer to help us with these tasks:
• develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
• manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin and Instagram
• plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
• develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
• write engaging articles (Short 250 words max per post)
• create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
• form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
• manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
• Provide new article ideas and topics every week.
A start-up lover!
Must be fluent in English and French (Any other European languages Spanish, German, Italian)
At least two years of experience.
You'll need to have:
• a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
• strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
• knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
• creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
• organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
• the ability to meet deadlines
• data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
• online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
• an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
Experience with New technologies will be appreciated but experience with the Foodservice industry – Hospitality or F&B is mandatory. (Dealing with Restaurants/Hotels/Cafes…etc)
2 months (possible extension of another month if satisfied with the work)
Budget 400 USD/month
Thank you in advance,