I'm searching for a person with a technical background to write a series of articles that will mostly relate to water pumps.
* Have a technical background
* Have communication skills and not be afraid to ask questions
* Be able to follow guidelines and instructions
* NOT be an agency. Any agency will be immediately discarded. I want to deal immediately with the writer, not through a third-person.
The overall topic for each piece of content will be provided, as well as eventual keywords to use and a couple of aspects to cover.
Content will have to be 100% original, otherwise it wont be paid.
Budget stated is just a placeholder.
- attach a sample of a technical article you wrote (topic of your choice).
- start your application with the words "Pump it up" otherwise it will immediately be discarded.
- provide your going rate per 1000-word article
- state what sort of technical background you have
Any application that do not provide answers to the 4 points above will not be entertained and immediately discarded. Don't waste your time and mine
Position may be ongoing over the next year or so for the right freelancer, with new content to write on a weekly to monthly basis
46 freelancers are bidding on average $354 for this job
Hello. I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.