We’re seeking motivated, detail-oriented writer to build on our successful content marketing, producing compelling content about interesting companies and dynamic sectors.
• Researching and creating evergreen content for sites/blogs
• Ensuring blog content + layout are user- and SEO-friendly
• Produce compelling content by analyzing and deriving rich insights from Craft data on companies and sectors
• Must be located in either USA, Canada, UK or Australia
• 2–5 years’ experience in online content production
• Excellent written communication skills
• Flawless spelling and grammar
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Serious SEO skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• A love of learning new things
• An understanding of formatting web articles, blogs, and other online content
The job is all remote work with fully flexible scheduling, ~20hrs/wk. That should make you think “Wha-pow! That’s just what I was looking for!” If it makes you think “I’m not sure I’ll work hard without someone looking over my shoulder,” this is not the right fit for you.