Would just like a quick blurb (around 150 words - more or less) to include under firm news in our weekly email blast.
Our president gave a speech at breast cancer awareness luncheon. Points to hit (written from the perspective of somebody who works here) :
1. Judy Sweet, President, was the featured speaker at last fridays Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon
2. She is a cancer survivor (diagnosed 7 years ago)
3. Had 3 key lessons
- Do your self-exams at least once a month
- Optimism and a positive attitude are MANDATORY
- "Don’t back down"
4. Concluded speech by having audience sing "Dont Back Down" by Tom
5. Conclude post with something like "On behalf of all of at Strategic, we congratulate Judy and thank her for optimism and positive attitude she brings each and every day."
1. what I started to write is below [This is just for reference, please rewrite all of some of it]
2. Copy of her speech attached
3. Luncheon Flyer
What I started.
Our own Judy Sweet was the featured speaker at Mayor Palmieri’s Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon last Friday. Judy, a breast cancer survivor, told her story and had three key lessons for the packed house at Utica's Valley View restaurant:
Do your self-exams at least once a month
Optimism and a positive attitude are MANDATORY
"Don’t back down"
Judy concluded her
Need this by 11am Est time tomorrow
Bio for Judy
23 freelancers are bidding on average $87 for this job
Write a blog post. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a professional Content Writer and I would gladly start working with you immediately. Proposed Milestones $35 USD - Milestone
Content expertise and proficiency in writing reports Relevant Skills and Experience 3 years of expertise and experience Proposed Milestones $50 USD - full work
Hi there! I'd love to get this project done for you. Relevant Skills and Experience Strong writer. Quick turnaround. Proposed Milestones $50 USD - Blog post complete