Do you love talking or writing about motherhood topics or issues?
Can you create content in the first person, friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 15,000-word e-book on a motherhood topic specifically about the gestational diabetes management. (I’ll explain more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s helpful to my target readers (the new moms)
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used.
I use Copyscape to double check the final work.
When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to motherhood topics. If I like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “bata” That way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $348 for this job
Hi! I have read the brief and can assist you well in this task as I prefer 100% unique content with no plagiarism. Samples of my past work can be shared on chat. I would be expecting a reply from you soon.
I am a mother of three children. and a successful speaker. I'm new to freelancing. but if you choose me, it will be the right choice Relevant Skills and Experience I know what motherhood is
Hi I am Iffy. I am student and as of interest I wrote blogs on social media on general cause and wellbeing. I liked your project requirements. I can do it for you. Let mw know
Hii I have written 4 e books which contain the technological topic and I can write a ebook with great explanation to ever y question related to the questions asked in your project description. thank