We are looking for 100 - 200 BMR Articles per week to be either delivered to us via email, or submitted directly to BMR. We're paying $[url removed, login to view] per 150 word articles. You will be provided with the keywords.
These articles should be free from grammar and spelling errors, and have to make sense, have proper punctuation and be factual and relevant to the keywords / keyphrases that you will be given. They must pass copyscape (we check every one) and have to be accepted by BMR in order for the payment to be made to the successful bidders.
Writers will be paid after all articles are accepted and not rejected! If an article is rejected, you will have to fix the article and resubmit the article.
If the article it's rejected, you have to modify it and resubmit it.
This is an ONGOING project. That means that if we're satisfied with your work, we'll keep coming back to you for more, every single week. So please do your best work, and we can have a long business relationship together - for the next 6-12 months!
- Please bid on 100 articles - Again, For 100 articles we expect to pay $[url removed, login to view]
- Each post has to be at least 150 words. This does not include the Article title - as that is not part of the post word count.
- NO SPUN ARTICLES OR CONTENT! Everything must pass through Copyscape! 100% original content, relative and meaningful.
- If you have experience submitting yourself to BMR - that is a HUGE plus! You'll know what a writer account it and how to submit the articles based on the keywords you'll be given.
- If you do not have experience with BMR, then we'll teach you - and until you are familiar with the system, you will send the articles directly to us.
Please PM with a sample 150 word article (we won't use it - make it about any topic you want!) so that we can see the quality of your writing.