I am looking for writers to write 1500 word articles for $15 each article. I'm in no rush and am easy going, always give top reviews, will edit and give feedback for each article. The below structure makes writing them easy and fast over time. You can get info from Google and from Amazon.com.
I have hundreds of titles that I will provide you. Starting with just one. Then more later at a time.
You don’t have to be a professional writer, but I do need people who can use correct English spelling, grammar, and punctuation. If you have experience writing for a blog, that’s a big plus.
Please see the attached image "blog post recipe" to see how to structure each article. Including:
1. Make the title the exact title I provide you, for example: "Best Inflatable Kayak for Dogs"
2. Start the article with a 2-3 sentence lead-in, for example: "There are many inflatable kayaks to choose from on the market. But what if you want to take your dog in one?"
3. Then after the lead-in, write 1 sentence with the title in it, for example: "What is the best inflatable kayak for dogs?" (I would like the title to be repeated here for SEO purpose, with the keyword from the title being repeated)
4. Then after the answer paragraph, write the answer section (about 200 to 250 characters, directly answering the question or title, can be in point form if needed, and in bold), for example: It would be best to list each of the 5 to 10 best inflatable kayaks for dogs in number list order. You won't know what this is until after finishing the article, so it is best to write the answer section after finishing the article.
5. Read-On section, 1-3 sentences. After the answer section, make 1-3 sentences to entice the reader to keep reading. I usually always start this section with "Read on to learn...", for example: "Read on to learn more about the best inflatable kayaks for dogs. These kayaks will make any trip you and your pooch take an enjoyable one!"
6. The write the subheaders (H2) and the paragraphs for each.
MAKE PRODUCT-TYPE POSTS, MAKE EACH SUBSECTION A DIFFERENT PRODUCT
Most of the articles are product-type posts, for example, "Best Inflatable Kayak for Dogs". For these product-type posts, please talk about 5-10 products from [login to view URL] (the US Amazon site) that has a high rating and is available. So to find these products on Amazon, you would search 'inflatable kayaks for dogs' or just 'inflatable kayaks' and choose 5-10 inflatable kayaks that have a high rating and look to fit the topic, i.e. they would be good for dogs. To determine which products are best, I recommend googling the title to see what other articles haven't chosen as best and why.
Then make each of the 5-10 products a subsection of your articles. For example, one section will be H2 titled 'Intex Explorer K2 Kayak' and then talk about that and why it is one of the best inflatable kayaks for dogs. Then the next section for example could be 'Intex Challenger K1 Kayak' and talk about that and why it is good for dogs, etc. Please do not include the price of the products as that can change.
For each of the 5-10 Amazon products that you choose for the article, please include 1 link to that product. Make the link a shortened title of the product, for example, the link text to the first kayak would be 'Intex Explorer K2 Kayak'. The link to the next kayak would be 'Intex Challenger K1 Kayak'.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE RELATED QUESTIONS SECTION AT THE END (In the blog post recipe that is attached, it shows 'Related Questions' as the last section of the article. Please ignore this, you don't have to include this section).
WRITER TRAINING VIDEOS
Below are some training videos from a program I followed. I can discuss them later.
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
I'd love to work with you in a long-term relationship!
24 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
Hey! I am a skilled&dedicated writer with a high English fluency level, would be happy to work with you. My content is 100% plagiarism free and I guarantee the best quality possible.
Hello, I am an experienced article writer with over one year writing. I have also written articles of over 1500 words. Please feel Free to contact me for further information.
Hi dear, I would like to work with you. I have experience with scientific articles and I'm fluent in English. You can see my experience here [login to view URL] Best regards Isabel
Hi, i would like to write for you. I have an experience of writing food related articles. Also i have been an academic writer. Right now Iam working as an engagement executive at a well known brand.