Looking for a writer on a part-time ongoing basis.
- Writing news briefs for our news website based on press releases and other news items we provide.
- In the case of a press release, this means re-flowing the release into a news brief (deleting adjectives, attributing things, etc). Quick, short and concise basically.
- Posting news to our CMS website.(potentially)
- Self-motivated and detail orientated, you should have a firm grasp of the English language and preferably be a native English speaker.
- Efficient in re-writing and writing. No need to spend a lot of time formulating a news story or re-flowing a news release.
- Availability. Our ideal candidate is available for about 2 hours a day for us (at the most), in the morning time zone for New York (8-10). We send you things, you send them back quickly.
- Some website skills. This includes text formatting and image resizing/cropping (not fully necessary).
29 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Hi, I am a professional copywriter, having several years of experience in writing web copy, articles & blog. You can expect 100% original and top notch quality text within the deadline. Thanks