We are looking for someone who is able to write some quality content for the website of our engineering firm. Engineering background, as such, is not necessary. However, we'd like someone who is able to strike the right balance between technical information in layman understandable terms.
Information about us:
- An engineering firm with a very small design team in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Business areas:
--- Forensic seismic engineering (commercial),
--- New building structural design (residential and lightweight commercial),
--- Seismic restraint design of non-structural components.
- Our target audience: Architects, Homeowners, commercial property owners.
- Sections in the website: Home/About us (300 words max), Our Vision (200 words max), Our Team (400 words per person), Our Services - 3 services (250 words min per service)
- Our services are Engineering Design (for architects and project managers); Forensic structural engineering commercial and residential (for commercial property owners and homeowner); Seismic restraint design of building services (for commercial property owners).
- Attached is the services card issued for the company.
- The deadline will be the first week of July.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
HI I am an engineer and have done many research and technical projects. You can share more details with me so that we can negotiate the price accordingly. Thank you