1) Go to URL.
2) Read article (200 to 400 words usually)
3) Write *new* creative version of same article, making it 500 words min.
4) Upload your article to Google Drive.
I will give you a Google sheet with 200 URLS (links) to VERY short blog posts. I need you to rewrite/re-create the post and spice it up a bit with a homey, nostalgic style.
- This is fun writing. Posts short and are about entertainment, pets, cooking, etc. No dull stuff or clumsy "SEO writing" PLEASE!! Wax and wane.
- Your final rewrite should be 5 very short paragraphs and 500 words long (including Title, subtitle, and excerpt elements).
- You must deliver at least 5 high quality articles per day to my Google Drive account. I want producers. You *can* deliver more than 5 per day of course.
- YOU MUST WEAVE EMOTION AND NOSTALGIA INTO EVERYTHING.
- Must be human-written (no "spinning") and copyscape proof. We proof everything.
- I will repeat the project over and over for as long as you're good.
Obviously, each link/post url provides all the info you need to rewrite that article. No further outside research is needed. You need an imagination and a way with words. *This could be a long term project for the right persons.
To prove you have read this and you are not a bot, add this exact phrase to the first line of your proposal: "I understand, Ben, and I'm ready to get to work."
*If you provide samples of your work, please ensure it's via Google Drive Gdocs format. Applications/proposals that include your FB profile link will get consideration attention first.
**NOTE: BID FOR THE FULL PROJECT! NOT "PER ARTICLE" OR PER ARBITRARY MILESTONES. I REPEAT: BID. FOR. THE. FULL. PROJECT. PERIOD. Sorry for the all caps. Some people just don't read or will ask, "what's your budget". Do the math: If I want 200 articles and I'm paying $4.00 per article, my budget is $800.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $914 for this job
I understand, Ben, and I'm ready to get to work.i have more than 8 years experience in writing and i can provide you quality work in time. kindly consider me as a potential candidate. thank you
Hi there, i'm very much interested in this project. So, please give me a chance to work for you. Please, send me a quick reply to discuss in more details. Kind regards, Sujan Roy