1) Go to URL.
2) Read article (200 to 600 words usually)
3) Write *new* creative version of same article.
4) Upload your article to Google Drive.
I will give you a Google sheet with 200 URLS (links) to VERY short blog posts. I need you to rewrite/re-create the post and spice it up a bit with a homey, nostalgic style.
- This is fun writing. Posts short and are about entertainment, pets, cooking, etc. No dull stuff or clumsy "SEO writing" PLEASE!!
- Your final rewrite should be 5 very short paragraphs and 500 words long (including Title, subtitle, and excerpt elements).
- You must deliver at least 5 high quality articles per day to my Google Drive account. I want producers. You *can* deliver more than 5 per day of course!
- YOU MUST WEAVE EMOTION AND NOSTALGIA INTO EVERYTHING.
- Must be human-written (no "spinning") and copyscape proof. We proof everything.
- I will repeat the project over and over for as long as you're good.
Obviously, each link/post url provides all the info you need to rewrite that article. No further outside research is needed. You need an imagination and a way with words. *This could be a long term project for the right persons.
To prove you have read this and you are not a bot, add this exact phrase to the first line of your proposal: "I understand, Tom, and I'm ready to get to work."
*If you provide samples of your work, please ensure it's via Google Drive Gdocs format. Applications/proposals that include your FB profile link will get consideration attention first.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $531 for this job
We extend from explore keeping in touch with postulation and articles composing and will do on dire [login to view URL] [login to view URL] won't disappoint you . Thanks !
Hi, I am a professional copywriter, having several years of experience in writing web copy, articles & blog. You can expect 100% original and top notch quality text within the deadline. Thanks
I understand, Tom, and I'm ready to get to work. I have proven track of writing homey, nostalgic style articles as per the client needs. Shall we discuss more details in chat?