We are a growing consultancy in the eLearning and Instructional Design space with ongoing projects across multiple industries.
Experience Level: Mid-level
Estimated Project Duration: Ongoing
Looking for (a) junior to mid-level Instructional Designer(s) to assist with overflow of work on multiple eLearning projects. These projects are based primarily in the Hospitality and Retail industries, but can vary. Content will be provided for chosen ID(s) to design and develop into online programmes. Your job will to build courses/modules/resources, make them interactive where needed, and make them beautiful for the user.
Chosen ID(s) must have the following (non-negotiable)
• Articulate 360 license (for collaboration purposes)
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience using Storyline (comfortable using built in templates with skills to create new and original designs)
• Must be able to storyboard content
• Must be able to design custom interactions
• Must be able to develop assessment tools
• Keen eye for graphic design
• Must have excellent project management, time management and communication skills
• Good command of the English language
• Must be reliable!
• Experience creating animations (preferably Vyond app or equivalent) This is highly preferable but not a must and will obviously impact on the agreed rate per project.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RATE INDICATED IS PURELY TO FULFILL ADVERT REQUIREMENTS AND IS NOT AN INDICATION OF THE RATE PER PROJECT. This will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
Shortlisted candidates will be given a small project/resource to deliver in order to assess capabilities. The successful candidate(s) will be considered for a full-time contract for a period of 4 months from (mid- May – mid-September 2020).
• Electronic portfolio of evidence (case studies and/or examples of work in the following areas: storyboarding / storyline / animations)
• Indicate a rate for a 30-minute eLearning module (to include storyboarding/development of custom interactions and assessment tools)
• Rates for animation if this does fall under your portfolio.
Please feel free to contact me should you require further information.