Need to create an application for a touch-screen tablet PC that allows the user to record notes and timecode stamps by touching/clicking on-screen buttons. Here are the details:
1. Create GUI with 5 topic-specific Buttons and form-like text boxes.
2. App should allow user to enter project details into text boxes.
3. When user clicks/pushes on one of the 5 topic-specific buttons, two things should be recorded to the project specific database: 1) Timestamp at the time of push 2) Button name (Topic name) - would be great to include another form box to allow for additional comments related to that entry
4. App must allow for unlimited new projects.
1. Time of day
2. Elapsed time/Stopwatch function. User presses a button to start the stopwatch at the beginning of each project. Timestamp records both time of day and elapsed time.
Must save to a file that can be viewed in Excel or other database program.
This is only for a PC tablet or laptop NOT mobile. The graphics/GUI don't need to be fancy. Simple buttons and text boxes are fine (see crude hand-drawn attachment). Unfortunately, turnaround time is quick. Project is due by Friday, 11/4/11. Please submit questions and bids ASAP. Thanks!
20 freelancers are bidding on average $317 for this job
Dear Sir, I have 22+ years of experience in C/C++ programming using Visual Studio. I have done many projects similar to this project. Please let me work for you on this project. Regards,
Hi, im an experienced vb developer and can easily finish this in a couple of hours..will provide you a nice gui also... have done pleanty of such projects... gimme a chance and you wont be disappointed :-)
I will give you a very wonderful and useful software. my implementing way of software is very interesting, which give you a very user friendly application.