Need an iMacros file written to do the following:
1. Log into a gmail/hotmail account (whichever is easier, no preference) and check for new messages every 10 seconds.
2. If a new message from specific user (will be coming from an online form), then open it.
3. Copy 3 lines of text in the message (from online form, so text will be in same location every time in message)
4. Open another tab where you will have to log in with information provided from an excel spreadsheet (2 columns- username/password)
5. Paste those 3 lines of text into 3 seperate fields after login
6. Go back to inbox (first tab) and check every 10 seconds for new mail
7. If new mail from different address (resulting from form just filled out) then open and copy 1 line of text
8. Open up tab2 again and paste the 1 line of text.
9. Run batch file (from desktop) and go back to step 1.
If you can output the username/password with the 3 lines of text and the final line of text into an excel file that would be great.
Here is a page describing iMacros language for those not familiar with the language:
[url removed, login to view]