I have uploaded the form here. Please take a minute to review:
[url removed, login to view]
You should see the form divided in sections, so I will go one section at a time.
1. "Your Information" section
- I would like to make all of the fields mandatory. If a user
has not entered a their information, then I would like to
have custom error message for each field (e.g. "You did not
enter your name"
- For the "Country" field, there is an option between "US" and
"Canada". I would like this to act as a filter for the next
field "Office". So, for example, if a user selects "Canada",
then I would like "Beaver Creek" and "University Ave.
(Toronto) to load inside of the "Office" field.
2. Day(s) Required:
- I'm not crazy about the way I set this up. You will see five
rows for Date, Time and # hours. Is there a way to set this up
where we would have only one row, and for the date, we can
give the user the option to choose multiple days from a
calendar or something? If not, then we can keep the current
set up, and have the date populate from a calendar. The
calendar would show up when user click the calendar icon.
- There are three components (date, time and # hours), so
a validation error need to be handled for each (e.g. you did
not enter the # of hours)
3. Equipment and type of training section
- I need validation that check if at least one of the options
is selected. If not, then I need the error message to indicate
that (e.g. You must select at least one type of equipment)
4. The textboxes are optional.
What I would like to do when users click "Submit" is send this information via email. To who the form is sent depends on what is chosen in the "Office" field. So, for example, if a user chooses "Beaver Creek", then an email would be sent to 3[at]hotmail[dot]com, 4[at]hotmail[dot]com and 5[at]hotmail[dot]com.
Can this be sent in html format?