WHAT I HAVE ALREADY:
- A Quickersite CMS website (based on MS Access and ASP) : [url removed, login to view]
- Here users can create "project ads" by clicking the "Jeg mangler penge!" menu link.
- Each created "project ad" are visible on the website for 1 month and can be found by clicking the "Jeg mangler penge annoncer" menu link. Here you see a result list of active "project ads".
- The website also has a Facebook Like/Share button on each page.
Now it must be taken to the next step.
WHAT I NEED TO BE DONE:
- There should be implemented a danish paymentgateway for Dankort/VISA creditcards.
- A newly created "project ad" must not be saved and visible on the website before the user have been paying for either 1 month or 1 year visibility.
- When the "project ad" is created, the user should receive an invoice.
- It should be ensured that the "project ads" are only visible in the list "Jeg mangler penge annoncer" for the period they have been paying for. That means 1 month or now also 1 year.
- The list of already created "project ads" must be extended with multi-page view.
- There should be made a search-function, so the user can search in the created "project ads" by either text, amount or "project" type. The search-box "Søg" should be visible on all the screens in a right pane template, like the 2 that are already visible there: "Del på Facebook" and "Reklamer".
- The Facebook Like button should also insert a "JegManglerPenge" logo image & correct text on Facebook.
- There should also be a donation button on each "project ad", so when another user clicks on this he also gets presented for payment and invoice, but here the donation amount should end up on an "project ad" account system, so the user that created the "project ad" can earn up money for his project.
WHAT CAN HELP THE SOLUTION ON ITS WAY:
- I already have another website based on ASP & MySQL that have accountsystem, product & price system, paymentgateway, invoice generation and more.
- As I see it, those files can just be copied over in the new system & modified a little.
- There are both the Quickersite MS Access and a MySQL DB available in the project.
The ideal person would be an ASP developer that can add the extra options to the existing solution made in QuickerSite CMS. (made in ASP & MS Access)
Website: [url removed, login to view]