Site is an ecommerce site for particular sport item. The site will have rich search and suggestion features. Will have google checkout card integration. Meaning site will not have its own cart. There will be google checkout cart. Also it will have google product search integration. Each of product should be sent to google product search using xml data feed in live.
Main thing about the site is the site won’t have admin tool to add product but instead the site will fetch data from SQL server database of in-store POS system (Comcash POS). Also you will be responsible to write code to parse the unique PLU for each item. E.g. if PLU is 12345678901 then 123 represent a specific brand name, 45 represent model name and so on each two digit number represent one major attribute. So you will make up five attribute by just decoding one PLU. All PLU code mapping to attribute will be given. Also category of product will be decided from the PLU itself. We will discuss about rules to determine the category of product from a PLU.
This updation of Site DB from POS DB should run forever after the time interval specified in an admin interface.
Front end Site:
-Pages are divided in customizable section
-Featured products, top sellers, etc (added through admin panel)
- Each category of products will have separate search and display section
- Each product displayed anywhere in the site will be a box in which image will be in middle and also it will have four major attributes. Clicking on any of which it should redirect to a page where it displays all the product matching the clicked major attribute
- For the main product category there has to be search with major attribute (which should be live e.g. if you select brand from dropdown the model drop down should only contain models for that particular brand and vice versa. Applied to all five majors )
- Should be once central keyword search box in home page.
- Results of games and positions shown on side pane (added through admin panel)
- Product catalogue by brand name (should be displayed on brand logo click)
- Individual product page (see for more detail below)
- Product request page (where visitor can request product that are not on store with same kind of live dropdowns of all five major attributes)
- User login/sign up
- - Team page and Sponsored team member pages
- Contact us, about us etc
- Add featured/top seller products / initially displayed products
- Assigning minor attributes
- Automatically inheriting minor attributes from the same type of model
- Update the database from POS database
- Product statistic (a complete product statistic )
- Add tournament and results for position etc
- Check Mailing list of member users
- Add/delete shipping options
- User statistics
- News letter utility with HTML editor and ability to send bulk email from any email address
- Check requests of products
- Set auto update interval time (update of site db from POS db , and generation for google base product feed)
- Generate google base product feed (xml file ) see Google Product base Integration
Individual product page:It will have four sections as given below.
2. The description: the portion of description will be shown with link to expand it. Expansion will be performed using AJAX . no page load.
3. The store minor attrib rating: Will have bar graphic like battery bar on devices. Which will display the four minor attrib rating given by store itself (in admin panel). E.g. speed is 10 (0 min.-20 max) then the batter bar should be half filled.
4. All five major attribute (brand model etc) the product belongs to. Clicking any of which you should be taken to search page where all the product that have the same major attribute are shown.
5. Visitor minor attrib rating: Visitor should be able to rate. Using same kind of battery bar mentioned above .Also this should occur without Page load using AJAX
6. Buy now button: this button will add the product to the cart that will be Google Checkout cart. For more please read about google checkout integration
1. 3 Live Dropdown (as told earlier but three) for three major attributes. Changing any of them changes the product displayed below in this section. Without page load using AJAX.
2. Products grid. Where the results are displayed according to dropdown section. From five attribute first 2 remains same and other three change according to dropdown selection and so the product grid.
Same as SECTION II but with four minors attribute in dropdown.
SECTION IV :
Google checkout integration
- All major attribute , price, image all should be passed too google checkout cart
- Shipping option which should be customizable through admin panel should be able to passed to google card so that google checkout can provide carrier calculated shipping charge.
- Shipping provider, shipping scheme, delivery method and additional charge or discount on shipping charge. All this will make one shipping option. Admin can define as many as they want.
- Also quantity should be limited to stock in site database in google checkout cart.
- All this using Google Checkout Cart Integration (HTML). The html required on page for google checkout ‘cart’ integration to work will be dynamically generated on Individual product page.
Developer must understand google checkout integration very well
Google Product base Integration
- All the product should be transferred to google product search
- So on each database update from POS system database , a xml file should be generated containing all the updated inventory. Each item should have all the recommended attribute for google product data feed.
I am willing to pay fair. But as per requirement of the project, it will evolve through changes.
I am looking for really good coder who value their work and I am willing hire them for future works also.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $2748 for this job
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.