Asp .Net developer wanted
We are looking for a ASP. NET developer to work on some projects that we have. Most of the work you'll be doing is ASP.NET, using the Standard Microsoft Stack, with a bit of Alt.Net. We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working and reliable person.
We are a small Web Development company. One of the advantages of working for us is the breadth of experience - in a small company you're often expected to perform many roles - Developer, Network Admin, Tester, etc. You don't just get stuck coding all day - often there's Database work, Specifications to write, R&D projects, etc.
Please apply if you have some of the following skills:
ASP .NET (C#)
Visual Studio 2010
CSS - LESS
[url removed, login to view]
It's Ok if you only have a few of these skills, it's more important for us to find the right person, rather than an *exact* skill set match.
Working from Home (Remote working)
You'll be working remotly for us. We are looking for someone who is reliable and trustworthy. You need to be self-motivated, since you're not in our office - we want to see work get done at a good pace. In order to communicate, we use Skype chat and voice, Teamviewer for screensharing and Bugzilla for tickets. You will need to be available from 9 - 5 every day. It would be nice if you don't mind working overtime or on weekends, for when 'crunch' time comes.
There is some flexibility in the time you can work - IF you can get the tasks assigned to you completed in a timely fashion.
Here's an example of typical day:
* Say Hi on Skype chat at 09:00 - give a quick sitrep
* If needed we have a quick Voice 'standup' meeting to make sure you have everything you need to continue with your tasks.
* You go off and do the tasks assigned to you.]
* You update each ticket status and time you've worked on it.
* If you have any questions, one of the team answers them over Skype/email/Bugzilla/SMS/phone
* You close a bunch of Bugzilla tickets and everyone is happy!
* End of work sitrep - again this may be over chat or voice. You explain any problems/successes you've had and talk over your workflow for the next day.
It's important that we know what you are doing at all times, since you're not sitting next to us. eg: It's Ok if you need to go out and get a haircut - it's earned flextime, so as long as you can do your tasks and communicate, we are ok with you disappearing in the middle of the day for a long lunch.
Required Hardware and Software
* A pretty modern PC, that will run Visual Studio 2010 and Sql Server Express.
* A a fast internet connection that can support Skype Voice and Video. We are located in the UK so a location that has a good connection to us is essential. We also use various screen-sharing utilities to help each other remotely.
* A headset for Skype voice.
It would be most beneficial if you were located in the South West, as then you could work in our office, or at least you're not too far away if we need you to come into the office for a day or two.
If you'd like to apply, please provide your CV, along with a covering letter of why you'd like to be chosen.
Cheers and Good Luck!
No agencies please.
66 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on .NET framework, C++, Sql Server 2005/2008. I sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!