Dear Get A Freelancer professionals,
I need high quality, unique [url removed, login to view] 2.0 or [url removed, login to view] 3.5 tutorials, or subjects related to .NET Framework 3.5 Improvements, or tutorials about Visual Studio 2008.
I prefer to work with experienced freelancers, but beginners can bid too, since I need more than one writer. If you are beginner in freelancing, I suggest to learn more about, e.g. on [url removed, login to view] where Lisa_G (best rated writer on Rent A Coder) explains freelancing issues in details.
So, if you are interested for this project, the requirements are:
- tutorial must be in the 1000-1500 word range, with images or code snippets where needed (depending of subject of tutorial)
- must be easy to read and understand, written in correct english, without grammar errors
- must be interesting, informative and USEFUL
- content MUST BE ORIGINAL, not plagiarism. You can research over the Internet to better cover the subject, but don't do a simple copy/paste so nobody can say it is some other's content.
- Tutorial MUST HAVE HIGH QUALITY
- Must have example
- Tutorial should be "problem oriented", so I don't need too general themes which are already too much saturated. Instead, it is better to research deeply some problem, or some smaller area.
- written as very simple HTML format or Word document
- it is best if you propose a subject where you have experience. Explain to yourself why you the best person to write that subject.
If you are interested, please respond in this Form:
Subject: Proposed subject of the tutorial
Description: One or two sentences description of tutorial
Price: $ Your price for selected subject
You are welcome to place a comment or bid with one or MORE tutorials (you can provide whole list), but please do it in form like above.
Platform is simple HTML,
you don't need to do any design, just use FrontPage or some other HTML editor instead of Microsoft Word.
Format should be very simple
H1 tag for article title
H2 for article sub titles
p for paragraphs
img for images, images should be in Images/ folder
Article should include sample project made in visual studio (if needed), zipped in Examples/ folder.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $86 for this job
I am expert in ASP.NET with any version, and I am corporate tranier. and also holding good position in ASP.NET Blog members. surely i can provide you with a quality genuine tutorial kindly accept my bid.
Hello, I am a professional in ASP.NET 2.0, and i can create attractive, useful, and short tutorials in new features in this area with bid based on number of tutorials needed. ... Thanks.