I need this work completed by Mid-day (GMT) 28/11/11.
Please make sure you are able to address ALL of the points below before you bid. THIS IS A MUST. I don't want to hire anyone that can't correct all of the problems.
I will send the current URL to anyone that wants clarification of the work.
- Correct any MySQL database issues there may be.
- ALL user functions need fixing & testing
1) Registrations of students & Advertisers
2) Account Registration Emails
3) Enquiry Emails from Listing pages
4) Student Short List feature
- Like, share & tweet buttons under search box on homepage
- Add Google +1 button on all pages near the header
- Default Registration & Enquiry Emails - I want to be able to edit both.
- I want to be able to freely edit the 'About us' page.
- Google API fixing so that properties appear on maps
- Admin Panel & Listing Property Text edit. On the page when creating
a listing "Price" needs to be changed to "Average Room Price".
- "Description" needs to have additional information already preloaded
in the text box on listing pages "Please provide a full detailed
breakdown of your property"
- Check box "Are you an Accredited Landlord?"
- "Ad Space" needs removing from homepage
- Logo swapped for new provided logo
- The text "Student Accommodation - Accommodation for Students -
Unicrib" needs to be changed to "Unicrib - A Student Accommodation
Site Made By Student For Students"
- Create an RSS feed for all new properties added to the site.
- Home page keyword optimisation "Student Accommodation, Student
Accommodation UK, Private Student Accommodation, Student Homes,
When I add new locations, I want the ability to edit the meta data, H1
tages, and to be able to add content that the search engine will see..
but the front user won't. You can make a small tutorial on how to do
this, or create fields in the admin pannel.
For example, when I add the city of Birmigham.. I want to be able to
also optimise it for keywords such as; Student accommodation
Birmingham Selly Oak, Student housing brimingham, student flats
- URL optimisation for when new locations are added
For example: http://***.com/London, http://***.com/Birmingham etc
- I need some sort of reference to a mobile application link on the
homepage. For example, add the Android and iOS symbols along the
Connect with us tab at the bottom of the page. These symbols will need
to be converted to the same style as the current Facebook, Twitter &
Linkedin buttons. I will create this app using the RSS feed you make,
so this will have to be done last to ensure all links are