Job Not Found

Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.

Find the most recent jobs here:

Data analysis 6 days left

I have a data analysis task.

min $40 / hr
min $40 / hr
0 bids

Draw a machine state diagram for X, O game. 9 squares as fast as you can.

$10 - $30
$10 - $30
0 bids

i need the help of a skillful python and deep learning expert urgently to create a simple solution for some audio transcription and diarization model, speech to text model, more information would be discussed in chat.

$8 - $23
$8 - $23
0 bids

I have found a website that I need to get copied to my website. So I need a person to copy this website and make it a Wordpress theme.

$142 (Avg Bid)
$142 Avg Bid
21 bids
SQL school project 6 days left
VERIFIED

GunCrime Function 1. In addition to the temperature, you are also very concerned with crime in the area. You’ve searched very hard and have been unable to find data that easily correlates to the temperature data. The best data you can find is the [login to view URL] file in the [login to view URL] file you downloaded in the beginning of the project. 2. Import the [login to view URL] file ...

$25 / hr (Avg Bid)
$25 / hr Avg Bid
3 bids

The developer will be required to complete a GUI that has been written in Python. This GUI is about 80% complete with respect to the initial deliverables. The remaining 20% needs to be completed and the code needs to be made reliable and robust. The GUI communicates over the RS-232 serial port by issuing ASCII commands every 20 or so ms and obtains the real-time data from our product in ASCII f...

$50 / hr (Avg Bid)
$50 / hr Avg Bid
1 bids

i need android developer to build an app that can access to the phone camera without permissions

$246 (Avg Bid)
$246 Avg Bid
3 bids
Content creator writer needed 6 days left
VERIFIED

Content creative writer needed! I need you to write some content for a website, social media, and marketing material. I am a curator and designer of fine fashion accessories. Our pillars are excellence, character, and worth. I am looking for assistance writing bio, mission statement and some specific marketing material. I am pre-launch of website and online store. This is why I am looking for a ...

$75 (Avg Bid)
$75 Avg Bid
26 bids
play a video game 6 days left
VERIFIED

you will be playing a video game by connecting to my computer via teamviewer. it is very simple. my budget is $0.25 / hour

$3 / hr (Avg Bid)
$3 / hr Avg Bid
2 bids

Hi, im a martial arts school and we would like to create a Carton of our Sensei, something Fun and professional.

$92 (Avg Bid)
$92 Avg Bid
19 bids